University of Strathclyde is located approximately 35 miles from Ayr and has a student population of over 22,000.
As a leading international technological University, its reputation and influence is global.
- Scotland’s largest Engineering Faculty, with 40 courses and more than 4,000 undergraduates every year.
- Home to 7 of the UK’s top 10 engineering departments .
- The faculty of Science is one of the UK’s leading schools of science and is the only UK higher education institution involved in all four of the UK’s Quantum Technology Hubs.
- The Physics Department is number 1 in the UK for research.
- The number 1 Business School in Scotland and one of only 70 business schools in the world (out of more than 5,000) with full international accreditation.