Discover Scotland’s only Aerospace Enterprise Area and find out how it can benefit your business
With the wide range of government support for aerospace-related businesses it is a perfect place to start, expand or relocate your business. There is a package of support available for qualifying businesses and these include:
- Business Rates Discounts of up to 100%
- A streamlined approach to planning
- High-speed broadband connections
- International promotion and marketing of the Enterprise Area by Scottish Development International and advice to help businesses grow in global markets
- Skills and training support to fully capitalise on the employment opportunities created
To find out more about the incentives available on the Enterprise Area click here.
For a map of the Enterprise Area at Prestwick Aerospace click here.
FULLY SERVICED DEVELOPMENT PLOTS
Prestwick International Aerospace Park is a 34 acre site adjacent to Glasgow Prestwick Airport and benefits from Enterprise Area incentives. It offers fully serviced development plots for bespoke commercial development, with plots ranging in size from approximately 2.8 acres to 7.09 acres.