University of Strathclyde is located approximately 35 miles from Ayr and has a student population of over 23,000.
Strathclyde is a multi-award-winning University. Deemed the Place of Useful Learning, its reputation and influence is global.
- Scotland’s largest Engineering faculty, with 40 courses across 8 departments.
- £1billion campus investment – creating a first-class learning and teaching environment.
- Home to 23,000 students from over 100 countries – Student Association with 130 clubs and societies.
- Strathclyde Business School holds triple accreditation from the three main business school accreditation bodies – AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
- The only University to have won the Times Higher Education University of the Year award twice (2012 and 2019).